Automatic Coffee Makers
1. Wash inside of coffeemaker with hot, soapy water. Rinse with hot waterand dry completely after each use. Do the same with the cover and basket. To assemble, insert tube into basket hold. Wipe outside of coffeemaker with a damp cloth, and then dry with a soft towel. DO NOT IMMERSE BASE IN WATER.
2. Remove cover and basket assembly. Fill with fresh, cold tap water to desired fill line located on inside of coffeemaker. DO NOT FILL BEYOND TOP LINE. Never use hot water to make coffee.
3. Measure REGULAR GRIND COFFEE into basket according to chart. Place basket assembly into coffeemaker heating well. Do not force tube into place. Place cover on unit. Specially designed cover distributes water over ground coffee. No perforated basket cover is required. NOTE: The amount of coffee used can be adjusted to personal taste by adding or subtracting from the suggested quantities.
Coffee Measuring Guide
|5 oz. Servings||Regular Coffee Grinds||Approx. Brewing Time|
|12||¾ cup||12 minutes|
|24||1½ cups||20 minutes|
|36||2¼ cups||26 minutes|
|48||3 cups||29 minutes|
|60||3¾ cups||42 minutes|
|72||4½ cups||48 minutes|
|84||5¾ cups||55 minutes|
|101||6¼ cups||70 minutes|
4. Plug cord into AC outlet. Use 110-120 volt AC only. DO NOT USE ON DIRECT CURRENT OR 220 VOLT LINE.
5. Turn on/off switch to “on” position to start brewing as soon as it is plugged in. Signal light on large model glows when coffee is ready to serve.
6. After brewing cycle is complete, unit automatically reduces heat and maintains coffee at serving temperature until unplugged or the on/off switch is turned to the off position.
7. NEVER plug in coffeemaker without water or liquid coffee in it. This will damage the coffeemaker without water or liquid coffee in it.
8. To serve coffee, pull faucet forward to open, and hold until cup or container is filled. Release faucet and it shuts off automatically. Press down on the faucet to lock in place for continuous pouring.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- Do not immerse cords, plugs or coffee maker in water or other liquid.
- Use close supervision near children.
- Unplug from outlet and allow cooling before cleaning.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot burner or in a heated oven.
- Scalding may occur if lid is removed during brewing.