Magicater Propane BBQ
- Check that all burner control valves and the runner tube control valves are in the “off’ position. Both the burner control valves and the runner tube control valves (red knobs) are located on the front of the charbroiler.
- Fill water tubs to within 1/2″ of top edge. This will control grease flare. Refill tubs if they evaporate to within %” of bottom of the tubs. Failure to keep water in the water tubs may lead to grease fires.
- Slowly open the propane tank valves.
- Remove cooking grids (1). Remove radiants (2). Remove runner tube covers (8).
- Open the runner tube control valves (red knobs). Open the desired burner control valves. Burner should ignite from runner tube. If not, light with a match.
- Replace radiants (2). Replace cooking grids (1).
- To shut unit down, always close tank valves first, allowing burners to bum all the gas from the manifold system. Close runner tube valve. Close burner valves.
- Area of operation must be free and clear of all combustible material.
- This unit is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY! Do not operate in a building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
- Never operate this unit under any unprotected combustible construction.
- For installation in noncombustible location only.
- Always operate this unit in a well ventilated area.
- Never obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air into or out of this unit.
- Unit intended for mobile, non-permanent installation only.
- Clearance is a minimum of 3 feet.
- Do not block any side of unit.