- Place the projector on a firm, level surface at a convenient operating height.
- Insert power cord into an electrical outlet and turn on.
- Place a transparency on the stage and turn focus knob slowly until image reaches a maximum clarity.
- Screen image elevation is changed by moving the top portion of the head upward or downward.
- To clean stage glass: Use damp cloth. You can clean underside of stage simply by unsnapping fresnel clip so that fresnel lens (the plastic lens immediately under stage glass) pivots out of the way.
- To clean fresnel: unsnap the fresnel clip, permitting the fresnel lens to pivot open. Plastic cleaner is recommended for cleaning fresnel lens. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL OR OTHER SOLVENTS!
- To clean head: remove shoulder screws from both sides of head. Lift off top section of head. Clean lens with lens cleaner, alcohol, or damp cloth.
- Do not unplug projector when fan is running.
- Do not raise stage while fan is running.
- Turn lamp off before moving projector.
- Do not leave unattended while in use.
- Care must be taken as burns can occur from touching hot parts.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or to touch hot surfaces.
- Do not operate appliance if it has a damaged cord.
- If an extenSion cord is necessary, a cord with a suitable current rating should be used. Cords rated for less amperage than the appliance may overheat.
- Always unplug appliance when not in use. Never yank cord to pull from outlet.
- Let appliance cool before putting away.
- Do not immerse this appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not disassemble the appliance.
- This appliance is equipped with a three wire grounding plug for your protection against shock hazards. It should be plugged directly into a properly grounded receptacle. Where a two-prong wall outlet is encountered, it must be replaced with a properly grounded three prong outlet in accordance with local codes and ordinances. Do not under any Circumstances cut or remove the grounding provision from this plug.