Que King BBQ
- NEVER allow children to operate this machine.
- ALWAYS place unit on level ground before operating.
- Wear protective gloves when removing meat or placing heat control panels in position or removing them.
- Use only approved charcoal starting fluids. NEVER use other flammable materials when starting fires or while coals are hot.
- Disconnect from electrical supply when cleaning or removing the cradle rotisserie basket.
- NEVER stick hands or foreign objects into the cradle while in operation.
- Always use heat control panels to cover fire box when making any adjustment above the fire box during operation.
- When connecting to electrical supply with extension cords use only heavy duty properly grounded UL approved cords.
- DO NOT USE INDOORS.
- DO NOT transport unit with hot coals in fire box.
TIPS FOR SAFETY AND EASY OPERATION
- Before starting, line the fire pan area with heavy duty foil. After lining the fire pan with foil, fire bricks can be placed around the other edge of the fire pan for heat conservation.
- The cradle bars are made of stainless steel for easy care and maintenance, but spraying the bars with cooking spray before loading the meat makes for easier cleaning. Never spray bars over hot coals! Spray only before starting fire.
- Washing the unit can be done with any commercially approved cleaning liquid followed by a soap and water wash down.
- PROTECT THE MOTOR. While cleaning the unit, never spray water onto motor. For best results, cover the motor with plastic & tie securely. When cleaning motor, use damp cloth and cleaning agent.
ALWAYS DISCONNECT UNIT FROM ELECTRICAL SUPPLY BEFORE CLEANING!