Rental Product Information
- Prices listed in catalog are the one-day rate. Items may be picked up (or delivered by our drivers) the day before, and returned (or picked up by our drivers) the day after your event for the one-day price.
- Delivery is available throughout Oregon and SW Washington for a nominal fee. Delivery orders must be paid for in advance. Setup/breakdown of rental items is not included unless otherwise specified. Extra charges will apply for items having to be carried up stairs or more than 25 feet from the vehicle.
- Items must be stacked, repackaged, and ready to load when drivers arrive to pick them up.
- Site inspection for canopy, dance floor and/or stage setup can be requested for a $50 fee. The $50 fee is then subtracted from the subsequent canopy, dance floor, or stage rental.
- Dishes, flatware, trays, etc., must be returned food-free and in the original container. Glassware must be placed upside-down in the rack provided. Items returned dirty will be refused, rent will continue until they are returned clean!
- Linens MUST be protected from wax, burns, cuts, and moisture. A minimum $20 fee will be added to each linen returned with wax damage. Heavy wax, mildew, or other damage will result in replacement fee. Linens must be returned in mesh bag provided; not in plastic bags.
- Identification (driver’s license number) and deposit (Visa, Master card, Discover, American Express) required on all rentals.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of pickup or delivery time will result in 50% restocking fee.
- No refunds or credits for unused items.